Home Forums Nibiru (ZetaTalk) ZetaTalk

• Author
    Keymaster
    #6705 |

Is Nancy crazy?
    Maybe. She did tell everyone to kills their dogs when she thought the shift was about to occur in 2003. If she wants to share messages from the Zetas, the more power to her only if the message is to bring light and love.

Is ZetaTalk real?
    Maybe..Maybe not. I put my faith in GOD and GOD only.

If you are unsure about anyone, just ask God for wisdom. We all have it! You can also ask God for protection and help. Some aliens may want to help and other may not have good intentions.

Jesus was once asked when the kingdom of God would come. The kingdom of God, Jesus replied, is not something people will be able to see and point to. Then came these striking words: “Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.” (Luke 17:21)

One thing I can’t seem to understand on the ZetaTalk site is the message it’s trying to deliver. If Nibiru is real and the pole shift is coming, who in the hell wants to live through it? Why are you giving me tips on survival? or why are they telling us to kill our dogs?

If I want to survive, I will find a way. I will ask god for the guidance and protection.

Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High
    will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.

I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress,

my God, in whom I trust.”

Surely he will save you

from the fowler’s snare
    and from the deadly pestilence.

He will cover you with his feathers,

and under his wings you will find refuge;
    his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.

You will not fear the terror of night,

nor the arrow that flies by day,

nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness,

nor the plague that destroys at midday.

A thousand may fall at your side,

ten thousand at your right hand,
    but it will not come near you.

You will only observe with your eyes

and see the punishment of the wicked.

If you say, “The Lord is my refuge,”

and you make the Most High your dwelling,

no harm will overtake you,

no disaster will come near your tent.

For he will command his angels concerning you
    to guard you in all your ways;

they will lift you up in their hands,

so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.

You will tread on the lion and the cobra;

you will trample the great lion and the serpent.

Because he loves me,” says the Lord, “I will rescue him;
    I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.

He will call on me, and I will answer him;
    I will be with him in trouble,
    I will deliver him and honor him.

With long life I will satisfy him
    and show him my salvation.”

Nancy’s site is trying to deliver a message that an elite is ruling the world and our government is corrupt. Why are they telling us? If they are, then karma will kick their butt in the next world. If we believe in all of this, we are going to become very angry before this planet arrives. Why do I want to be scared and angry at the world? I will be scared, but I want to be happy if I only have a few days or months left to live.  I want to spend more time with my family and friends and try to get in a few more rounds of golf.

Jesus as The Christ – “Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the Lord.”

love-thy-neighbour

I will put my faith in God to protect me and dream for a better world. We are spirits in a vessel..that’s all. We will live forever.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.