EdgarKeymasterDecember 1, 2013 at 11:49 amPost count: 149
Mr. Carlos Muñoz Ferrada, renowned astronomer, scientist seismologist and Chile, announced the features of this “Comet Planet”
In the Channel 4 television Puerto Rico, on June 28, 1999, Mr. Carlos Muñoz Ferrada, renowned astronomer, scientist seismologist and Chile, announced the features of this “Comet Planet”:
- It elliptical orbit as comet mass as a planet, or a planet with a tail.
- Is about cosmic energy loaded.
- Does not meet established celestial laws.
- Travel between our Sun and a Sun Black that is 32 trillion kilometers
- Will pass 14 million kilometers from Earth.
- Will end by entering our solar system and can be seen with the naked eye and photographed.
He had a special gift: the gift to enter into a trance when he was researching and that, in this state, he wrote and drew what he received, and that it gave him much success as enemies throughout his life. He provided us with other data in the television and multiple media.
These data are as follows:
- 92 km / s = speed of the planet Hercolubus turning around the Black Sun. (I believe to be the Dead Star – We are in a Binary Solar System)
- 76 km / s = speed of the planet Hercolubus when it revolves around the Sun in the solar system.
- 300 km / s = speed of the planet Hercolubus halfway two suns.
- 14,000,000 km = closest to the Earth in the path of the planet Hercolubus Point.
- 32 billion km = distance from the Sun Black Earth.
- 300,000 km / s = speed of light. 9 460 800 000 000 m = distance traveled by light in one year.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.